Wednesday, February 17

why are we doing this?

The more tummy time we do with Addy, the more she seems to wonder, "Why are we doing this?"



Just go with it, Addy. We're going to make you do a lot of weird things.

10 comments:

Lindy said...

Oh tummy time! That has destroyed many a babies' day.

Brittany said...

You are way ahead of us. Some how we never got the memo about tummy time until about a month ago, so James is a little behind in that department and he absolutely hates it. I usually put him down there when he is already mad about something because I know well, at least he is already mad.

CYD said...

well, she doesn't seem too upset about it at least! love that cute little head of hers.

Emily said...

I finally gave up on tummy time. My girls all hated it, so I didn't even bother with the boys... until they started rolling back-to-front at only 3 1/2 months!

Now I'm starting to wonder if there really are any benefits to it. We had much more fun doing pseudo-tummy time with them on our tummies, and in wraps and other carriers. :)

KaSs MiLeS said...

that's pretty awesome she can hold her head up like that.

AnnaYoung said...

a LOT of weird things addy--a lot. : )

Doug's Brother said...

Um, I am not quite sure why I am still here. She is already growing up and I'm missing it.

Tell her Uncle Ben will save her from tummy time as much as he can (I want to establish my favorite uncle-ness early).

Unknown said...

I showed Levi these pictures, just so he had a visual of how to do tummy time without screaming like we're murdering him.

Thanks for being such a good influence on him, Addy. You're a stand-up gal, really.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

I love Suzanne's comment!! Learn by example!

She is adorable and you just want to squeeze her. Thanks for the pictures! How do you miss someone you have never met? Love her!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.