The onesie Whit made her was so cute I couldn't bear to cover it up. Oh well, at least she pulls this look off.
Thursday, February 25
where's the flood?
All the cool kids wear their jeans this high.

The onesie Whit made her was so cute I couldn't bear to cover it up. Oh well, at least she pulls this look off.
The onesie Whit made her was so cute I couldn't bear to cover it up. Oh well, at least she pulls this look off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
did shawn shafer pull those pants up?!! tell her to stop it!
Haha. Then Treyton fits right in with Addy. She is adorable, even with the 70's throwback.
So cute! Is she getting that long already? I must get over to see her soon!
I was thinking the same thing as Brit. She has like doubled in size since I last saw her! She is growing soo fast! She is soo adorable!
Oh what a dweeb! I love it.
Mine are like that right now...is that bad? She looks super cute!
Cute baby girl! Tell your mom they're capri pants. She is just jumpin' on the spring fashions early.
i love that onsie! and i can't believe a year ago my eliza was wearing those jeans! they're supposed to be pants b/c they have a matching sweater!
Post a Comment