Tuesday, February 2

grandma joyce and grandpa jim

Two of Addy's favorite visitors so far.

And lifesavers for me and Doug.

Love you guys!

PS- Addy isn't crying in this pic because of my parents. It's probably the gigantic bow on her head or something.

PPS- You can see a few more pics of Addy taken at the hospital. Doug wasn't around when the photographer stopped by, but we got some of the lovely lady with the rest of us. Go to www.bellababyphotography.com and click View Photos. The password is 0127adeline

10 comments:

KevandChels said...

wow those are like no hospital photos i've seen before! they're amazing!

Katie C. said...

Beautiful pictures!

Aly said...

They really are great hospital photos.
She is adorable! How nice to have grandparents here to help. They are seriously invaluable! Hope all is going well.

Ady said...

Wow, she is just beautiful! Congratulations!

Suzanne said...

It is criminal to look so good after just having had a baby. I looked like an elephant stepped on me. You look like you just had a day at the spa.

Brittany said...

Oh Jackie, she is so so precious! Enjoy every second with her! How are you doing, by the way? How long will you have family in town? Can I come see her/you sometime?

KaSs MiLeS said...

it breaks my heart how gorgeous she is!! you guys did so good!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Cutest picture EVER!!!!

AnnaYoung said...

I love the ones of her teeny tiny hands hodling your finger! : )

AnnaYoung said...

PS. In response to Suz--HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahaha!! I felt like that TOO!! And yes, Jackie, you do look fabulous especially post-op. I certainly looked significantly more 'beached whale-esq' : )