Ohhhhhhh you were the cutest baby! I still remember coming home from school and Mom and Dad had just gotten home from the hospital and had put you on my bed! Oh the bonding that happened that day!
Ryan would like to know if you cut out the "a" with a giant cricut...because he still remembers the time you introduced him to the magic of cricut by cutting out his name.
And Addy is super cute and definitely looks like you, too! :)
I see it! She totally does. I have to say, pictures just don't do her justice-she is even more beautiful in real life. No need to wonder if mommy & daddy are the only ones who thinks she's cute. She really is soooo cute-I'm not just saying that!
10 comments:
Holy Cow! She looks well fed, too. You guys are so generous.
Ohhhhhhh you were the cutest baby! I still remember coming home from school and Mom and Dad had just gotten home from the hospital and had put you on my bed! Oh the bonding that happened that day!
She DOES look like you in those pics! Love it!
she totally looks like you too!!
Ryan would like to know if you cut out the "a" with a giant cricut...because he still remembers the time you introduced him to the magic of cricut by cutting out his name.
And Addy is super cute and definitely looks like you, too! :)
Beeeautiful. :) She's a sweet little thing...and she got that from you too!
She is definitely cute! Look how cute you are too Jackie!! You+Doug=super cute baby!
Wow, she looks a lot like you! I knew it.
Oh she is too cute!!!! I just want to snuggle her! love her A in her room too, very cute!
Well, I must be the only one to disagree. I think she looks just like me.
I love your old pictures but I really love the new ones. She's a chubba and I...lubba...it...?
I see it! She totally does. I have to say, pictures just don't do her justice-she is even more beautiful in real life. No need to wonder if mommy & daddy are the only ones who thinks she's cute. She really is soooo cute-I'm not just saying that!
Post a Comment