Friday, February 12

doug shafer: real dentist

Doug drilled a tooth today. As in a real tooth, in a real mouth, in a real person. He also gave her a successful injection. He just couldn't be happier.

Huzzah!

6 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

So fancy!

The question is...did she jump out of the chair crying like a baby or did she take it like a man?

Michal Thompson said...

amazing what can make him happy!

Liz Smith said...

nice! go doug! drill baby drill! :P

The Miles Family said...

That's awesome! I'm just glad it wasn't my tooth. :) Not that i don't trust you or anything Doug.

Suzanne said...

Doug, I like you. I really do. But for the sake of our friendship, let's never talk about you drilling into teeth ever again, okay?

Lindy said...

Stop the drilling, stop the oil! Stop the drilling, stop the oil!

I think that actually refers to something else, but you'll need to check with Screech or Jesse to be sure.

Great job!