Saturday, May 8

make 'em laugh

44 seconds of delicious Addy laughter.


And here's a shout out to all the women out there this Mother's Day! Whether you have your own kids or not, I'm grateful to all you that mother, smooch, and work to get the job done. I'll be the first to say the women in our families deserve trophies for all they do. Love your faces!

6 comments:

emily and logan said...

oh man. i love it. just wait--the really good laughing is yet to come!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

That
Was
AWESOME!!!!!

Addy you ARE delicious! Loved that you guys!

Michal Thompson said...

I bet doug can't wait till he can really do is thing with her- making her repeat his silly sayings. ALso, I am looking for a new diaper bag, I see a cute changing pad- is this for your diaper bag adn do you like your baag?

Cyd said...

That is one squishy little baby! She needs her Aunt to come and just munch on her!! Darling! (oh, and doug aint so shabby himself...)

joshandemily said...

so so sweet! just want to eat her up. she is soooo cute!

Suzanne said...

Could you please FedEx Addy to CA as soon as possible? Thanks so much.