Saturday, February 20

filling out


Her cheeks are in the process of taking over the world.

Now THAT'S a gene I can definitely take credit for. Let the chubbiness begin!

10 comments:

Jerome said...

she's a good smiler!! she really is the cutest!

Jerome said...

Jerome = Kassie Miles. Sorry.

whitney said...

ahhh! i love it!

Ben said...

Know what? You just need to make sure that she is readily available when her Uncle Ben arrives. I am going to eat her up.

CYD said...

now that's the face i recognize!! cheeks!!! can't wait to squish them!

Michal Thompson said...

Checks are nothing, wait until the double chin turns to tripple and quadruple! Then you are peeling rolls apart to wipe them out cause they smell so bad!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Oh maaaaaaaan that is a whole lotta baby to love! She is getting cuter by the minute!

Furniss Family said...

SHe really is changing so much already! They change so much in a year you won't believe it!! Those are some cute chubby cheeks she's getting!!

Brittany said...

Could she be any cuter? Those cheeks are the kind you just want to kiss over and over (and I'm sure you do!).

Also, I will keep your dad in my prayers . . .

Lauren said...

Jackie! Your little one is cute! I know this is a little late but I am just now finding everyone's blogs...Congratulations!!