Saturday, June 19

bathing beauty



Just this week Addy made peace with her bath. Now she kicks and splashes (on purpose!) and doesn't scream her face off. Phew!

10 comments:

Bone Junior said...

I have a pair of panties just like that!!

whitney said...

um... precious!! that first picture is just scrumptious.

Hksedwick said...

Nicely placed wash cloth.

Liz Smith said...

yes! go addy! so cute. :)

Joy and Ted said...

Hooray! What a great milestone. I love her face and her rolls. Thanks for keeping her modest too (well as modest as bath pics can be)! :)

Michal Thompson said...

i love the wash cloth! /kamryn does't love baths either. the blankets on her head would scare me too- but the one sock is cute!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Oh she is just so darn cute! Bathing beauty indeed!

Kellie said...

she is so cute I just want to eat her up!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

ahhhhh . . . so cute! love her! she'll love billy chinook! lots of splash time. think she'll like the tube?

bbypus said...

forget the cloth mum let us men cumfor her looking at her tinypussy