Tuesday, June 8

can't catch a break


Here we are on Skype with our 3-year-old nephew Mason last night. The poor guy was playing at home on Sunday, jumped off the couch, and somehow landed funny on his leg. Turns out he broke his tibia in two places! Apparently he was a champ in the ER and he's handling the pain fairly well, but nobody likes to see a super-active kid like Mason sitting around in a cast. So sad.

We're cheering for you, Mase... get well soon!

PS- Here's a better pic that Kadi sent. I'm glad he's smiling (he's such a cute kid...), but still doesn't that just look so sad?!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Oh, how sad! Get better soon Mason!

Kadi said...

I know...poor Mason. Thanks though for being so concerned for him. We feel very loved. I know he appreciates all the attention! Though, he was cranky, I know he was grateful you called and Skyped. We go for the cast tomorrow!

Lindy said...

Oh no! I hope he at least gets a super awesome cast.

KaSs MiLeS said...

poor kid! how do boys always manage to break something? i guess boys break stuff and girls have drama.

CYD said...

poor little man! i can't imagine a little active guy being in a cast! best of luck kadi! give him lots of candy and movies!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

OUCH!!!!! I feel bad for Kadi too. Talk about life hiccup. Wow! Hope he's on a sedative. Maybe mom can get some for the other kids too.

WORD VERIFICATION: rulate

Katie said...

Oh poor kid. That is hard to see. At least he's smiling!