I have tears rolling. Thank you for that.
In the famous words of Cydney Barno...AWESOME!
hmmm. feeling deeply disturbed. random is right.
bless you for bringing a little more conan to our lives. HILARIOUS.
Well, if you've got AIDS, you've got AIDS. That's that.
what do they SAY?! I need to know how they react to something like that becuase I just know I'll be faced with that situation. I just know it.. .
Oh, man. All this did was make me really, really pissed at NBC. Really pissed.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I have tears rolling. Thank you for that.
In the famous words of Cydney Barno...AWESOME!
hmmm. feeling deeply disturbed. random is right.
bless you for bringing a little more conan to our lives. HILARIOUS.
Well, if you've got AIDS, you've got AIDS. That's that.
what do they SAY?! I need to know how they react to something like that becuase I just know I'll be faced with that situation. I just know it.. .
Oh, man. All this did was make me really, really pissed at NBC. Really pissed.
Post a Comment