Oh my goodness. That's about the most adorable thing I've ever seen! And Addy's not too bad herself.
So so SO cute! What a priceless picture of your two favorite people :)
I LOVE those cheeks!!! Such a cute photo. =)
How precious and that is the most adorable outfit Addy has on!! Oh my goodness, having a girl is dangerous, way too many cute clothes :)
How can you NOT smile at that!
So sweet! What did she get him? Concert tickets? Golf shoes? A coozie with her face on it? Or perhaps just a very slobbery kiss. That's better.
we all knew he would be a great dad! THere is just something amazing about a daddy/daughter relationship
daaang. she's cute.
Douglas, you are as cute as Addy...at least very close. Your mommy loves you and is so happy for you to be a daddy now. I can see the joy in your eyes...and I can see the joy in Addy's eyes to have you for her daddy.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh my goodness. That's about the most adorable thing I've ever seen! And Addy's not too bad herself.
So so SO cute! What a priceless picture of your two favorite people :)
I LOVE those cheeks!!! Such a cute photo. =)
How precious and that is the most adorable outfit Addy has on!! Oh my goodness, having a girl is dangerous, way too many cute clothes :)
How can you NOT smile at that!
So sweet! What did she get him? Concert tickets? Golf shoes? A coozie with her face on it? Or perhaps just a very slobbery kiss. That's better.
we all knew he would be a great dad! THere is just something amazing about a daddy/daughter relationship
daaang. she's cute.
Douglas, you are as cute as Addy...at least very close. Your mommy loves you and is so happy for you to be a daddy now. I can see the joy in your eyes...and I can see the joy in Addy's eyes to have you for her daddy.
Post a Comment