After months of failure and frustration, Addy finally took a bottle this week. I think the look of relief on Doug's face says it all.
We'd tried different brands, temperatures, milk givers (dad, grandma, etc.), times of day, and on and on, but apparently the stars weren't aligned until this week. Booya.
Anna decided she didn't want a bottle at about 4 months old. She was such a stinker! For a while whenever we wanted to leave her with a sitter (AKA grandma and grandpa) we were always on the "Anna Clock" because we would have to make it back in X number of hours to feed the little pill. I'm glad Addy finally took to the bottle!
ohh, I need help with this too. I have to go to work sometimes and I am running a ragnar race in september, I need major help with this. OH- is this your milk or formula. I can't even get her to drink my milk in a bottle. ARGGG!
I remember what a frustrating time we had getting Kathryn to take a bottle... I think she finally did it out of pure starvation because I had no milk left thanks to already being pregnant with Danielle. But then taking the bottle away was nasty too.
None of my other kids have ever had a bottle, and I currently don't own any. Since it's still a break to go anywhere with *just* my baby (or babies), I prefer to just take them with me and skip the bottles all together.
11 comments:
Anna decided she didn't want a bottle at about 4 months old. She was such a stinker! For a while whenever we wanted to leave her with a sitter (AKA grandma and grandpa) we were always on the "Anna Clock" because we would have to make it back in X number of hours to feed the little pill. I'm glad Addy finally took to the bottle!
Yah, celebration time!!! Quite an accomplishment! I'm so glad, I'm sure it will be all the hard work, so you can have a break every one in awhile :)
Good girl! I'm so glad she finally did it!
Oh that's so awesome! Great job Addy!
I think a happy dance is in order!
Jealousy.
Congrats! Don't make the mistake we did - by the time we tried another bottle, she was no longer cooperative. Oh how we love baby Addy!
ohh, I need help with this too. I have to go to work sometimes and I am running a ragnar race in september, I need major help with this. OH- is this your milk or formula. I can't even get her to drink my milk in a bottle. ARGGG!
woop, woop!
I remember what a frustrating time we had getting Kathryn to take a bottle... I think she finally did it out of pure starvation because I had no milk left thanks to already being pregnant with Danielle. But then taking the bottle away was nasty too.
None of my other kids have ever had a bottle, and I currently don't own any. Since it's still a break to go anywhere with *just* my baby (or babies), I prefer to just take them with me and skip the bottles all together.
ha! chase did the same to me and that's the exact type bottle he ended up taking too! little stinkers! hooray for bottle babies though!
Post a Comment