Happy Dad's Day to the rock star dads in our lives! I know Doug and I feel so blessed to have grown up with loving, talented, hilarious dads.
And it's been really amazing for me to see Doug take on the father role this year. He's such a kid-friendy guy that I never doubted he'd be a great dad, but it's one thing to see him play with someone else's kid and it's quite another to see him play with ours. Addy lights up when she sees Doug, and it's a credit to how much he loves her, plays with her, and takes care of her. No one can make her laugh like he can, no one is more protective of her (even me!), and no one says "Seriously, can you believe how cute she is?!" more than he does. Addy seems to think the world of him already, and clearly she's no fool. :)
I sure do love you all!
1 comment:
simply adorable!
Post a Comment