Saturday, November 20

cowboys and aliens

What the WHAT?!

Watch this trailer and then kindly tell Doug and I what in the universe is going on.



The premise seems completely RIDICULOUS and laughable, yet there are about a million big-name, talented people involved.

Whaaaaaaat?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely midnight showing material.

melissa said...

Yep, that left me thoroughly confused and not the least bit amused... (Did you see how that rhymed?) Definitely not on my list of must-see's. Actually, instead it's on my list of don't-ever-waste-that-much-time.

the Allers said...

Ohhhhh man. This has the potential to be awesome. Jon Favreau directed it. Ron Howard and Brian Grazier produced it (which generally means nothing, but Ron Howard has a good track record.) Its an adaptation from a comic book - hence the ridiculous premise. But I'm intrigued. Very much.

Alicia said...

It looks REALLY silly, but will probably be totally awesome. I agree with the Allers.

madeline said...

talk to daniel. he told me about this months ago. he's wicked excited for it.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Saw this trailer before HP today! Awesome concept! Dan and the boys gave a little woot woot! I will go because I like popcorn and Harrison Ford!

I have to admit...when I saw the name I laughed out loud and popcorn fell onto my lap. Don't worry...I still ate it!

CYD said...

it's sort of a cross between bourne identity, broke back mountain and men in black. i feel confused.

Jake Spurlock said...

So excited about this...

Lindy said...

I kept waiting for Andy Samberg to jump out--it seriously looks like an SNL commericial.

Bone Junior said...

What the WHAT!

Chelsey said...

Ha, ha--the thing is everyone is going to go see it to see how bizarre it really is. :)