I couldn't stop taking pictures of our Cheshire Cat because she was just so ridiculously cute and squishy in it.
Monday, November 1
team shafer in wonderland
Halloween is a serious thing at our house. We partied hard this year and wore our costumes as much as was socially acceptable.



I couldn't stop taking pictures of our Cheshire Cat because she was just so ridiculously cute and squishy in it.




PS- May I brag for my husband? He made his hat out of cardboard, hot glue, and fabric. Crafty.
I couldn't stop taking pictures of our Cheshire Cat because she was just so ridiculously cute and squishy in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
Sa-Weet! Awesome job you guys!
SUPER cute Cheshire. The hat? Are you freakin kidding me?!! You guys look awesome!
love, love, love addi's squinty, happy eyes in that pic 3rd from the bottom. you guys look rad!
It appears to me, from pictures, that Addy is cute and a bit squishy at all times and in all places. I love the arm rolls.
I like her super stoic look in the first one. AND yes you may brag on your husbands skills. He truely is this mad-hatter.
So Awesome!!! You guys look great. I'm embarrassed to say, I have to dress my kids up again today because we didn't take any pictures of them together...so dumb. Doug is amazing, Addy is adorable, and Jackie you are darling!
where do you find all these costume pieces? You guys are truly amazing! Love it!
wow, I am super impressed with his crafty ability!
turned out awesome! chase is sitting here and said w/ a huge grin on his face, "i just love doug. can i just sit here and look at that picutre?"
Scott says, "No Way did Doug make that hat!" Awesome costumes!
Wow! You guys look great. Don't tell Dougie that a costume hasn't touch me in years--it will break his heart. I am super impressed by your costuming skills and completely in love with your chesire cat.
If only there was a professional pumpkin carving contest... Those are AMAZING!! Especially the eye-- who did that one? Wow.
Benson's been wearing his superhero cape every day! He loves it! Thank you so much for sending it. And I've pulled out the lucky black shirt a few times too, just to see if anything big happens. What a fun surprise!
oh my. addy is just so so so cute. i want to hug and squeeze her forever.
You guys looked awesome! I bet Doug was digging the white tights on you.
Well done Shafers. Well done.
So cute! I kept meaning to ask Doug where he got his hat. Very impressive!
You guys look great! Go Doug and his hat!
Awesome costumes! And your little sweetie is SOOOO CUTE!! I'd want to take tons of pics, too! :) Looks like our little ladies are less than a month apart :) Congrats!
your costumes are awesome! I think i've made soooo many costumes, but really, that hat looks too great! All of you look great together! have fun!
Post a Comment