Aww, I do remember this day. Happy times indeed. :)
Happy anniversary! You two are just too dang funny.
Are you guys getting mellow? The last photo is way too normal ;)
I think the last shot just screams, "I want to practice dentistry in Oregon". Doesn't it???Happy couple!!
hahahahaha...those are great pics. Happy Anniversary!!!!
Happy Anniversary!
Uh duh Happy Anniversary!
Ahh..Happy 4 years guys!
You guys are the best. :) Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary! With many more to come!
Happy Anniversary! You two are such a cute and fun couple. We sure love those Shafers.
what?! that was like two days ago! you kids are so stinkin cute. happy 4th!
the other day i tried to post something witty and the word verification wasn't working, and now i forgot what i was going to put. so instead i'll just say happy anniversary.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Aww, I do remember this day. Happy times indeed. :)
Happy anniversary! You two are just too dang funny.
Are you guys getting mellow? The last photo is way too normal ;)
I think the last shot just screams, "I want to practice dentistry in Oregon". Doesn't it???
Happy couple!!
hahahahaha...those are great pics. Happy Anniversary!!!!
Happy Anniversary!
Uh duh Happy Anniversary!
Ahh..Happy 4 years guys!
You guys are the best. :) Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary! With many more to come!
Happy Anniversary! You two are such a cute and fun couple. We sure love those Shafers.
what?! that was like two days ago! you kids are so stinkin cute. happy 4th!
the other day i tried to post something witty and the word verification wasn't working, and now i forgot what i was going to put. so instead i'll just say happy anniversary.
Post a Comment