Tuesday, March 11

bible-based karate

Today at work I flipped through a homeschooling magazine I got at that education show last week. The magazine is obviously Christian-based, and I was purely delighted when I came upon this ad:



I'm not here to discuss the pros/cons of homeschooling, but I am here to say that things like that make my day. What I'd give to order it... just to see...

5 comments:

Lindy said...

I totally don't want to sound jerky or ignorant about homeschooling, because I know it's just the right thing for some people, but I can't not repeat this hilarious thing that someone told me--"When you are homeschooled you have to learn science from the Bible."

It turns out the Bible has a lot more in there than I thought--it even has karate. I feel kind of wicked for going to a traditional karate school.

janaya said...

wow. i love odd people.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

shazam!

whitney said...

i think you should order it. maybe we can try it out on my boys. :) i wonder how they incorporate the bible with karate... is each move associated with a commandment? like a swift kick to the groin means "thou shalt not commit adultery." i think that would work nice. :)

CYD said...

We have some very intense home schoolers in our ward, perhaps I'll suggest they try this...