Monday, March 10

pandora

For a good time...

go to Pandora.com and set up your own radio station. It asks you for some bands you like to see what type of music you like, and then it plays music from those bands and others than have a similar sound. They introduce you to groups you've never heard of and songs from your favorite groups you've never heard before.

It is delicious. And free.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was recently introduced to this as well and i really like it! its a great way to find new music when you get into a music fump!
-Kass.

Kellie said...

pandora is the best...I have been using it since the summer

Tiffany said...

I actually just discovered this on my own at work about a month ago and I LOVE it!

CYD said...

Cuzin Kellie introduced me to this and I too am in love.