
My parents are in the process of packing up our RI house (with the help of some very nice guys named Luck, Pocket and OJ--yes!!!), and they'll most likely be going to new Sweet Home Alabama by tomorrow.
It was a beast trying to sell this house (thanks, economy), so we were all thrilled when they sold their house and then found an awesome new one down there a few weeks ago. But my mom sent us these pics yesterday, and I have to admit I got a bit emotional. RI has had its ups and downs for our fam, but freak--we have a lot of good memories there.

Viva the RI*!!!!!
*Dear sweet Suz also once convinced a friend of ours that if RI doesn't keep up its population, it's going to go back to being a colony of Great Britain. Who wouldn't love RI just for tricks like that?!?
6 comments:
That's a really cute house! That's sad that you wont visit it again, sorry. Jerome wants to live out there one day, because he went there on his mission...it'll never happen!
Even though it's not there anymore...I'm gonna miss the blue truck in the woods and the coytoes.
Mostly just the man sized moths.
Oh man, I am going to miss Wyeth.
Farewell to thee Rhode Island house. I'll miss driving from New Jersey traffic, to NY traffic, to Connecticut traffic and then driving w/ ease hitting the RI borders, getting to the parentals exit(which is the only truck stop in RI-so they say-go T&A) and making it FINALLY to mom and dads!!
i miss the east coast.
Well y'all we survived it once and we'll survive it again. What are they suppose to be learning . . . RI, Poland and now Alabama? What have they done to deserve such cruel and unusual moves?
Post a Comment