...a sewer day.
We got to leave at 3 pm today because there were sewer issues in our building. So I did what anyone would do in this situation--I went to the mall. I was looking for sunglasses, but I left with a jean skirt I found on sale.
I'd call this St. Patrick's Day a success.
Monday, March 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sewer Day? When I heard your phone message, I couldn't quite make out what you were saying. Who knew it was Sewer Day! Glad you enjoyed yourself.
How ironic it was on St. Patty's Day. Ewwwwwwww!
Um sorry, that was me. I had cafe Rio for lunch and it went right through me.
I very much enjoyed this sewer day as well, granted I wish it had carried on to the next day and the next and the next....
Do you think there are sewer terrorists?
Post a Comment