I hope you all had a delightful Fourth of July. We partied all day long. We rode our bikes early that morning to go see some hot air balloons take off (way cool), and then later we hit up the Provo city parade. We also watched a movie, took naps, went to an open market on Center Street, and had a BBQ with some folks at Ben and Whitney's. We did some fireworks, had a few close calls, and watched the fireworks at BYU's Stadium of Fire (a/k/a Stadium of Smoke) from a parking lot. What a great day. High fives for freedom! It truly is a blessing to live in a country like ours. It's not perfect, but I'm grateful for the men and women that protect our freedoms and encourage equality around the world. We're dang proud to be Americans.
Joel's sad little firetruck firecracker that he picked out. He was quite upset when we set it on fire. I don't think he realized we would be blowing it up. Eesh.

The Allers as a human American flag. We should have put stars on Dave's shirt.

Pyromaniacs in action. :)

5 comments:
Though you look like you had a fabulous 4th and I am so glad you did, I am sad that I wasn't there...man, I miss being with you guys. Don't stop having fun on my account, though you should definitely have some moments of sadness where you all just think of how much you miss us and wish we were there...that might make me feel better. Also, I understand that the pyromaniacs burned their hands a bit...hmmm, I'm telling Mom.
Awww...nothing like a good 4th with a few fireworks and some hot air balloons! Good times!
AWwww, the poor fire truck! : (
But skanks for letting me see Sarah and Dave! (since she's apparently anti-blog updating these days). And I think you should have put stars on Dave's shirt. Then tied them together with a gold cord so they couldn't separate the whole night :D
Jackie -
I can't believe you're just now getting introduced to the Bluth family. They have been close kin to my heart for quite some time now. We have the seasons on DVD - you should come over for a Bluth family reunion some time.
sigh...remember when you updated your blog and i was so excited to read something new? that was a good day...
Post a Comment