Tuesday, July 17

tag! i'm it

Kate tagged me for this survey, and I've never been one to turn down a challenge. So here goes.

places I've worked
1-PostMasters (a Dunlop tradition)
2-BYU Preschool
3-Tahitian Noni International
4-Provo Craft

movies I can watch over and over
1-Waiting for Guffman
2-Runaway Bride
3-Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
4-Legally Blonde

places I've lived
1-Atlanta, GA
2-Doylestown, PA
3-San Fernando, CA
4-Hillsboro, OR

favorite tv shows
1-The Office
2-What Not to Wear
3-Arrested Development
4-So You Think You Can Dance

places I've been
1-London
2-Sea World
3-Ensenada, Mexico
4-the basement of our house in AL during a tornado

favorite foods
1-Papa John's pizza
2-Tomatoes
3-Rita's water ice
4-Chocolate Covered Cinna-bears (thanks, Freshman year)

majors I've considered
1-Communications
2-Linguistics
3-English Teaching
4-Neuroscience (not really, but I wanted to break the trend of the other three)

places I'd rather be
1-Doylestown, PA
2-Six Flags
3-Scarborough Beach, RI with the fam
4-on a cruise

friends i would like to tag (meaning: it's your turn to fill in your answers and I think you'll actually do it!)
1-jessica mortensen
2-jenn meyerson
3-kadi thompson
4-whitney shafer
(I decided to narrow it down to sisters and sisters-in-law with blogs. Go for it, hermanas!)

5 comments:

Bone Junior said...

Oh Rita's Water Ice, how I miss thee.

Suzanne said...

Chocolate covered cinnabears! Eat one for me, Jack, eat one for me.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

My eyes are watering, like a freakin waterfall! Places you've been...basement during the tornado! It got me Jack...got me good.
Ahhhh the good times in Alabama...we should go there again sometime ~ ya know just for fun.

Kadi said...

So fun to learn more about you! What a great idea!...my mom still wants me to do the 100 things about me like you did, but I haven't yet...I better get on that...this was much easier though! I like your neuroscience major...you are so funny!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.