Thursday, December 13

good homes

This has been on my mind a lot lately, so I'm just going to finally do it.

We know some great people that are looking to adopt. If you know a child that needs a home, please think of these families! We can vouch for every one of them... they are wonderful people.

Click on their names to learn more about them.

Dana and Kelli Gailan, Washington State (Dana and Doug are childhood friends)



Thomas and Lindy Davies, Virginia (friends from Richmond)



Tim and Chelsey Sanford, North Carolina (friends from Richmond)















Dave and Ashley Gay, Utah (friends from Richmond)


Did I miss anybody because I'm a space case? Let me know!

6 comments:

emily and logan said...

Thomas Davies is a very good friend of ours too! We go waaaay back with the Davies fam. :) They will make great parents.

Karisa and John said...

This is a good reminder for me to NOT take my children for granted.

The Fox Family said...

your sweet! FYI-all the links open up to the first couples adoption blog. Unless I am doing something wrong...

i'm jackie. he's doug. said...

Oops, thanks Nichole!

Kelli and Dana said...

Thanks Jackie and Doug! We appreciate this so much, especially getting an endorsement from wonderful parents like you guys!

Chelsey said...

Jackie, you are so sweet to remember us! We really appreciate you giving us a shout out. We love you guys...hope you are doing well!