Friday, March 12

addy goes pro

This gal was the star of a photo shoot a few weeks ago. Our friend and photographer Alicia did a fabulous job!

Check them out. Immediately.


PS- Want a behind the scenes look at taking these pictures? I think the picture below says it all.
Taking pictures of newborns is not for the weak. Alicia deserves a medal.

17 comments:

heather said...

LOVE them. She is perfect and these pictures are fabulous! I love the style, how clean and fresh they look. Ahhh ... pure happiness!!

Michal Thompson said...

As I was looking at the pictures (before finishing your post) I was wondering how that would go. Just wait until that is poo instead! Great pictures!

Katie C. said...

Doug does not look happy... awesome pics

The Fox Family said...

oh my gosh, these are so precious! she did an awesome job! She is so perfect..and i love her adorable rolls! ;)

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Fabulous!

Liz Smith said...

LOL....way to take one for the team, doug!

i love how teeny tiny she looks all bundled up on the bed! great pics...she's so cute. :)

Kellie said...

They turned out soooooo good! She is a precious little lady.

KaSs MiLeS said...

those pictures are amazing!! you all look gorgeous!! she is what cuteness is made out of.
side note: we have the same bedside lamps.

Lindy said...

Wonderful pictures! Addy looks adorable!

Suzanne said...

If you had a baby boy, you would spend a lot more time covered in urine. Count your blessings, Doug.

Steve and Sara said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Those cheeks are just to much...I want a chubby baby so bad! You two look so happy and good. I am so happy for your family. She really is such a doll.

Jukebox said...

I thought Doug looked a little nervous holding the undiapered Addykins. HA! He's totally a dad, now; but that's only PART of the initiation process. I'm excited to see the more that's sure to come.

Meagan said...

Way cute pictures. I love them. She is already getting so big. I hope you are having the time of your life being parents. It's awesome.

Mil said...

She's A-DORABLE. I want to hide quarters in those rolls.

Alicia said...

I am in love with these pics. But I need to point out something else that's more important.

As the new mother to a small, oh-so-cute little girl, you need to be posting new pictures at least every 3 days. I cannot possibly get to know Miss Addy otherwise. Unless you need me to come and be her nanny.

Joooooking. Kinda. Keep 'em comin when you can. Love ya!

Dallings said...

That's classic! Precious pictures.

Anonymous said...

i would love to getnaked and have herpiss on me