Haha. Well, your hair STILL looks better than mine when I actually do it. I wish I had a Bjorn. The one I have is sucky. Griffin's head is all over the place. We need to get our two little babies together! Maybe next year when Jayci is in preschool and Trey is in kindergarten so there won't be any hazards to the little ones...That was a long sentence.
After three kids you would think I loved these, but check out my sister-in-laws website. She wore her baby all the time. http://auzziebaby.com/roowraps/
I have one we've sorta tried once but never really used. I'm going to have to give it another shot. Oh, and we still need to get together again. I know I've been saying that for awhile now . . . that girl of yours is just too cute!
8 comments:
Oh I love ours too! We'll have to go on Bjorn walks together. :)
Haha. Well, your hair STILL looks better than mine when I actually do it. I wish I had a Bjorn. The one I have is sucky. Griffin's head is all over the place. We need to get our two little babies together! Maybe next year when Jayci is in preschool and Trey is in kindergarten so there won't be any hazards to the little ones...That was a long sentence.
After three kids you would think I loved these, but check out my sister-in-laws website. She wore her baby all the time. http://auzziebaby.com/roowraps/
that was me, we all wish connor was a blogger
Amen sista!
I think we like to refer to your hairdo as a "sexy updo"
PS cute baby!
You guys are so dang cute!
I have one we've sorta tried once but never really used. I'm going to have to give it another shot. Oh, and we still need to get together again. I know I've been saying that for awhile now . . . that girl of yours is just too cute!
Post a Comment