I'm so glad that you guys had fun together! I love how it looks like Addy is looking up at Grandma. I'm sorry they have left though...I hate the going away. It's the worst. Selfishly, I'm glad they are coming home...I don't think my kids would have lasted much longer. I, am apparently, not good enough. Mason is upset that you and Doug and Addy aren't coming home with Grandma though. I guess you'll just have to hop on over here!
3 comments:
I'm so glad that you guys had fun together! I love how it looks like Addy is looking up at Grandma. I'm sorry they have left though...I hate the going away. It's the worst. Selfishly, I'm glad they are coming home...I don't think my kids would have lasted much longer. I, am apparently, not good enough. Mason is upset that you and Doug and Addy aren't coming home with Grandma though. I guess you'll just have to hop on over here!
Seriously, Doug...you look SOOOO much like your Dad it's unreal.
ahh she is so cute! and your right...those cheeks, ooh i just want to squeeze em!!! I love the blessing dress! And Doug looks EXACTLY like his Dad!
Post a Comment