If you think of the voices as a comedy show for a baby, not a serious conversation with them, it'll be easier to be OK with it. :) Let's face it - regular voices aren't much to laugh about. I know I'm a sucker for entertaining impressions. You two make great parents - and I love the name Adeline. Great name to pass on.
6 comments:
Eeeeeek!! I love her smile! Oh man...why am I in NJ?
LOVE IT!
she is getting so cute and chubby. just the way i like em! i think every parent has that voice. i sure have one. its painfully hard NOT to do it.
I want to gnaw on those cheeks and squeeze those flail-y little arms!!
It's also really good to know that other parents sound as obnoxious as we do whilst talking to their babies.
Oh My Cuteness! You guys - she is adorable! I could totally make out with her chubby face! Thanks for that!
No really!
If you think of the voices as a comedy show for a baby, not a serious conversation with them, it'll be easier to be OK with it. :) Let's face it - regular voices aren't much to laugh about. I know I'm a sucker for entertaining impressions.
You two make great parents - and I love the name Adeline. Great name to pass on.
So so cute! By the way, you will be happy to know that both my pediatrician AND your # are now in my phone!
Post a Comment