Friday, June 5

be kind to your friends...

...because you never know what they have in their arsenal.


Halloween 2002. Thanks for not letting me live it down, Brant. And thanks for putting these on Facebook.

11 comments:

Katie said...

Jackie, that is awesome! Where is that treasure now? I hope you kept that dress! I may want to borrow it for the ball next year.

KaSs MiLeS said...

yikes jackie.

Jackie said...

I found that dress at DI and it fit like a DREAM. And in a fit of organization, I donated it back.

What a shame, no?

Hksedwick said...

I love and adore your blog, thanks for helping me make it through friday.

Aly said...

What is that pose you are doing in the first picture? Don't worry...we all have incriminating photos somewhere. Lucky for me that none of my friends have posted them!

Jackie said...

Believe it or not, Alyson, I'm tap-dancing. It was a longstanding joke with us, and it makes for a really flattering photo.

the meyersons said...

I remember this gem. The tiara does wonders for your outfit and dance moves.

Lindy said...

Oh I really miss the days of being able to simply look in your closet and find this. And giant Martinellis.

CYD said...

oh my! you look like the dead prom-queen or something. strangely that's a good look for you...

whitney said...

wow. i love it.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Yowza!!! How did I miss this post? I can just hear you to your tap dance song. Oh man...