...and come home with enough mosquito bites to swell your eye shut.
Classy.
Otherwise, girls camp was a hit. We camped at a beautiful inlet of the Chesapeake, the weather was gorgeous, and I ate my fair share of smores. Now that's a success.
Friday, June 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Where are the pictures? :)
My thought exactly! You can't talk about awesome eye closing bug bites and not share a picture!!
Sounds like a blast! You never ask me to go camping...why is that?
I"m jealous:) I guess not of the mosquito bites but it's my dream to get called to the Young Women's and go to camp and on TREK:) Maybe it's not quite the same as when you do it as a yw but I'm hoping to recreate some seriously fun times.
That will never hold a candle to Moab. Never.
OHHHH man, I am so jealous. I love girls camp.
Thanks again for coming. Check us out at connorandmichal.blogspot.com! Good luck on the boards!!!
Post a Comment