- The "completed" flash card stacks throughout the house are considerably higher.
- The favorite study spot is a mess.
- The test-taker is overwhelmed, exhausted, and SO done with studying.
Now all he needs to do is drive down to Newport News early tomorrow morning and take his test for a few hours. And a few more hours after that (they cut you off at 8.5 hours... eesh). And then this guy is FREE!*
*For a few weeks until school starts again the end of July. But we'll take it!
10 comments:
Oh man Dougie those boards aren't going to know what hit them! No remember, if at any time you can't remember the answer and the question seems science-y you can always write, "heat rises." If the question is teeth-y then you should probably write, "the patient needs x-rays to track the progression of the decay." I think that ought to cover you. When I went to dental school our boards were a lot different--you just had to say what foods were good for your teeth and bad for your teeth. I'm not a dentist, so I guess I didn't know.
i love how the stack of flashcards have taken the focal point on the shelf away from your wedding photo. good luck to the hubby! freedom (even shortlived freedom) is gonna be great! :)
oh my flashcards!
Good luck Doug! And Jackie, I am glad for you that he will soon have a break and you will get your husband back :)
EEEEEEEEEEEEKK!!
GOOD LUCK Ese!
good luck dougy!
oh wow. i think i'd die with a test that long. no wonder dentists make the big bucks.
they make big bucks right?
oh gosh! good luck to you! 8.5 hours???
good luck dougy! you'll do awesome! they are going to beg you to specialize! remember and repeat "i'm the smartest man in the world". i love you and will be thinking about you!
I haven't looked at your blog in forever but I can't imagine how stressful a test like that must be for both of you. Thankgoodness it is over. I hope a celebration comes after the results as well!
Post a Comment