Monday, June 15

boards time

10 days until Doug takes his board exams.

Oh man.

11 comments:

the meyersons said...

How embarrassing. I hope he doesn't get up in front of the class during the boards and trip.

GOOD LUCK DOUGAL! I hope you cram till the cows come home.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

like surf boards...that sounds fun!

Alicia said...

I kind of wish Wade was taking them then too so we could start having a summer...Sigh.

Colette said...

ooh! Good luck! The most stressful time of my life was when I was taking the dental hygiene boards.
Hang in there! It'll be all over sooner than you think!

Liz Smith said...

GOOD LUCK, DOUG!!!!!

Lindy said...

You can do it Dougie--I know you can. If you need help focusing but a 1 pound box of Hot Tamales and eat them one by one. Only share five with Jackieolatern.

Emy W. said...

GOOD LUCK!!

Furniss Family said...

I know I am getting so nervous for all these guys!! I hope all of them do great!! Good luck to Doug, he can do it!!

the Allers said...

You may want to try a "Brain Boost" in a Jamba right before. Just sayin'

Kadi said...

Good luck...Jackie, as Doug studies and hates it. Good luck Doug, you are the smartest ever, so no worries!

Suzanne said...

Oh, gosh. I am sending all my very most intelligent vibes to Dr. Doug.

I'll tell you what I told all my SAT kids... eat a good breakfast, pee before the test starts, and don't stay out too late with you girlfriend the night before.