We stayed in a beach house with a plethora of fun/kind/hilarious people, and we had a blast playing games, flying kites, collecting shells, hitting up a St. Patrick's Day parade, visiting the aquarium, shopping, and more.
Now that Addy's tasted the sweet nectar of vacations, she's hooked.
That's my girl.
11 comments:
I love that you took a fun vacation with your newborn. I swear, my inlaws go into house arrest when they have kids and even now that they're older because they insist you don't travel with young kids. way to go proving that you can still go somewhere fun and have a life with a baby. :) i love north carolina too...it so pretty there! we went back in '07 to visit my brother in law's fam and we loved it.
and p.s. you look awesome and i can't even tell that you just had a baby. you make me sick! :P
that last picture is awesome. i was really nervous for our first trip with story, but it went better than planned. some kids don't do well on trips. you look fabulous by the way. hope you're loving mommyhood.
I am so jealous! I wanted to go but am out of town. Looks like you guys had a blast.
If you're back to wearing your old jeans already, I'm going to kill you.
K.I.L.L.
PS - what's wrong with Spring Break in UT? Sure, we don't have an ocean, but we've got overpriced modest clothes and wacky college students....
LOVE YOU!
Looks like you all had a blast!! Glad Addy loved the vacation too :)
I don't see any pictures of the sanddunes. Did you get to go? SO much fun!
Couple of things:
First...drooling over those pics of the ocean!
Two: Lovint he chubby one taking the official vacation bath in a sink!
Three: Heba? Are you kidding me? How did this event happen and you didn't call me? Total Biggest Loser fan here! They TOTALLY gained weight! Sheesh!
Four: Let's take a vacation together so I can snuggle that delicious child of yours!
That baby is adorablicious.
I am so glad I didn't see Addying going wild, what with this being spring break and all.
Looks like lots of fun. You guys look great!
let me lick her littlepussy clean daddy
Post a Comment