Friday, February 20

cute, doug

A few weeks ago Doug and I found ourselves wrapped up in a war. I really don't even know how it got started, but after folding laundry one day a stray dryer sheet somehow ended up in my shoe. Huh. I found it when I sat down at work and realized my shoe just wasn't fitting right. Lo and behold, Doug had shoved it in there who knows how many days before. Retaliations then caused the discovery of dryer sheets in Doug's sneakers, the pocket of my jeans, Doug's scripture case, my black heels, and so on.

Things had been quiet for a few days, so I wondered if perhaps we'd moved on. But as I was getting ready for work today, I found this:


Nice. And this time it was 2 dryer sheets. So, Douglas, the battle wages on. And wouldn't you love to know where you can find 3 dryer sheets right now... SUCKER!

10 comments:

The Barnos said...

Watch out Iraq! Soon we'll be using dryer sheets!
(you need to somehow combine dryer sheets w/ food. taco or burrito)

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

I am thinking dryer sheet in his lunch sandwich! HUH? I know right?

whitney said...

i think you should stick one on the back of his scrubs before he heads out to school.

KaSs MiLeS said...

that's really funny. :0)

li'l mil said...

One day I was at work, on my way to a meeting. Something felt funny in my pant leg. I looked down and caught a glimpse of lace edging at my ankle. I bent over, pulled it out, and had my first (and thankfully only) run-in with the Phantom Garment Bottom that had somehow gotten stuck in my pants in the wash.

I'm just saying...if you decide to move beyond the dryer sheets...it could get embarrassing.

the meyersons said...

I'll mail you some diapers...he wants a war.....

the Allers said...

Take a hint from PG and fill his rain boots to the brim (with whatever you can find). OR just take the entire box of dryer sheets, and put it on his dinner plate, or in an empty ice cream container in the freezer...

Stacey said...

Supposibly if you wear them on your clothing they keep mosquitos away??? I learned that in Bama this summer when I pulled one off the neighbor's daughter.

I feel left out. Don't you have a war with Mom too? Where is that YW jar?

Mom said...

The infamous jar is still in my drawer where "she" put it. But not for long...........

The Miles Family said...

That is freakin' awesome! Way to keep the excitement alive.