Thursday, June 25

done and done

He survived! The test took him 5 hours, but he thinks he got through okay. He did his fair share of guessing, he said, but he figured out he could miss up to 100 questions and still pass. Totally doable, right?

We have 3 to 4 weeks until we know his grade, so luckily for now we just get to celebrate in ignorance.

Viva the dentista!

13 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

yay! its over!

Kelli and Dana said...

Congrats! I'm sure you'll pass but if you don't we'll still probably bring our kids to you to fix their teeth:) That's how much we like ya!

Liz Smith said...

Yay!!!! :)

the meyersons said...

Doug, did you get sweaty pits?

CONGRATS!!!!!

CYD said...

hooray and congrats. now go eat a gallon of icecream!!

Monica McCoy said...

YAY! Good luck

Kadi said...

Aaaawwweessoommee! So glad that it's over. I know you did great. Now just relax and have fun...no studying for a month! Sweet.

Lindy said...

Whoop, whoop!

Joyce said...

I'm holding a grudge Doug - I still hope you missed that one question with that one word.......

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

High Fives!!!!

Meagan said...

That is so exciting. Congrats.

John and Karisa said...

HIP HIP HOORAY! Only 5 1/2 hours-- that's pretty impressive!

By the way, tell Doug that we saw him (or an exact replica) walking up and down the aisles, selling beer at the Brewers game last weekend. I even took a picture-- I'll email it to you!

Mom said...

Dear Douglas,
CONGRATULATIONS!
Love, your dear mother