Sunday, August 24
Why I liked Saturday:
1. Doug was formally introduced to the Atlantic Ocean, swimming in the waves for at least an hour straight. Maybe longer.
2. We experienced the ocean breeze. There's some sort of drug in it that makes me at peace. Like a percocet.
3. It wasn't too hot nor too cold. Thanks, weather.
4. I didn't see nearly as many women-in-bikinis-that-shouldn't-be-wearing-bikinis as I thought I would.
5. We checked out the battleship U.S.S. Wisconsin in Norfolk, VA and realized we should never antagonize the US Navy because they could easily destroy us. It was way cool.
6. I got to remember why I wanted to move to VA so badly. This place is hitting the spot for me. Phew.