Wednesday, September 24

maybe sunday?

Last week I scheduled a job interview for tomorrow morning. It's to work at the front desk of a dental office (suuuper unrelated to my degree, but I thought it would be good experience for me). The boss-lady called me this afternoon to reschedule because something had come up. She asked when I would be available, and I said something like, "Oh, any time these next few days would be fine." So she said, "Okay, maybe we can do it on Sunday." Uh, wasn't ready for that option! I opted for Friday instead.

A job interview on a Sunday afternoon? What kind of business is this??

Freak, why can't I be employed already...

7 comments:

whitney said...

that's weird. hopefully they don't want you to work on sunday. but who goes to the dentist on sunday... so never mind. but that is still really weird.

Lindy said...

I was really hoping you would come and do the gardening at my apartment complex on Sunday, so I'm glad you still have that day available. You choosing Friday was definitely inspired.

Good luck at the interview! Hopefully it is at Dr. Crentist's office.

Monica said...

GOODLUCK on Friday :)

The Mortensens said...

Sigh...what the heck is this world coming too?! I think you should wear jammie scrubs to the interview and tell them you have them in every color. Just to spice things up a bit!

KaSs said...

Its far from the same Utah world isn't it...

li'l mil said...

Welcome back to the East coast. You've officially arrived.

John and Karisa said...

Good job CTR-ing. Make sure you have a sparkly white smile at your interview! I'm sure they'll hire you-- they'd have to be idiots to let you go. Good luck!