Please, please, please can I have one of those?
Yum!! Do you think you could whip one of those up on the ship?
We went last year and loved it. I am not a huge fan of apples, but these were amazing.
Neat! I want to pick my own apples. But I want cider afterward
Have no fear Katie... they had cider afterwards! Both hot and cold.Delicious...
you amaze me with your baking skills! Your pregnant tummy looks so cute btw!
Please send apple pie my way ASAP.Thanks so much.
That is the coolest part of living all over the country! You get to do the coolest stuff! Awesome! See you soon cutie pie! (get it? cutie PIE! you have to love me - we are related)
mmmm....that looks so good. im drooling. :)
Jack - you're growing a baby!! You look great. :) And isn't fresh apple cider divine? I picked apples a few weeks ago and had my first taste of super fresh unpasteurized cider, and I've been thinking about it ever since. Seriously.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Please, please, please can I have one of those?
Yum!! Do you think you could whip one of those up on the ship?
We went last year and loved it. I am not a huge fan of apples, but these were amazing.
Neat! I want to pick my own apples. But I want cider afterward
Have no fear Katie... they had cider afterwards! Both hot and cold.
Delicious...
you amaze me with your baking skills! Your pregnant tummy looks so cute btw!
Please send apple pie my way ASAP.
Thanks so much.
That is the coolest part of living all over the country! You get to do the coolest stuff! Awesome! See you soon cutie pie!
(get it? cutie PIE! you have to love me - we are related)
mmmm....that looks so good. im drooling. :)
Jack - you're growing a baby!! You look great. :) And isn't fresh apple cider divine? I picked apples a few weeks ago and had my first taste of super fresh unpasteurized cider, and I've been thinking about it ever since. Seriously.
Post a Comment