haha that's one of our favorite shows. and trust me there isn't a dry eye in our house when it's done
It's impossible.
i don't usually cry. SOMETIMES i do. does that make me dead inside?
well, you are pregnant. i bawled my eyes out watching 20/20 once when i was pregnant.
Cyd, you must have no soul. Or you have greater control of your hormones than I.And yes, I am pregnant... commercials can even get me sometimes.
But Ty makes me want to scratch his eyes out, so it balances out.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
haha that's one of our favorite shows. and trust me there isn't a dry eye in our house when it's done
It's impossible.
i don't usually cry. SOMETIMES i do. does that make me dead inside?
well, you are pregnant. i bawled my eyes out watching 20/20 once when i was pregnant.
Cyd, you must have no soul. Or you have greater control of your hormones than I.
And yes, I am pregnant... commercials can even get me sometimes.
But Ty makes me want to scratch his eyes out, so it balances out.
Post a Comment