Tuesday, October 6

you're not a good parent unless your child's bed costs more than your car


I'd l-o-v-e to meet the parents that actually drop this kind of cash on their kid's bed. And then I'd like to slap them.

Oh, and I love the description on this one. I'd laugh in the Mooch's face if she asked to be showered in layers of tulle, sparkling crystals and pink, pink and more pink. For $7,000.

14 comments:

Aly said...

Not only is it expensive, it is completely hideous!

Liz Smith said...

i agree with the above comment. not to mention that child is going to grow up to be a diva.

KaSs MiLeS said...

holy crap. i want that.... wait, my house isn't fairy tale themed. i forgot.

emily and logan said...

whaaaat?? Ikea, 100 bucks. done.

Wonderland Girl said...

do you think they make the kid sleep outside in it too?

The Standrings said...

what the... are they serious?

Emy W. said...

Ooh, and after you slap those parents, you should get them to give the $75,000 to you. Because you would use it better. Way, way better.

We got our crib from Direct Buy and I thought we were being super extravagant by doing that. Never mind!

Lindy said...

You aren't prepared to create a them room for your child? I think you have some serious prioritizing to do.

Traci M said...

Dang it. Are you making fun of me? I totally bought this bed for Naomi and I can't even return it since it's custom made.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

(secretly I want this bed!)

Whaaaat? who in the world????

CYD said...

guess i'll cancel that order...

Suzanne said...

I want to email anyone who owns those beds and tell them we spent $15 for a crib off Craiglist. (Maybe they just don't know about Craigslist...)

whitney said...

wow. i mean WOW.

Jukebox said...

I think that second description with the "blush tones" left out a word; "that little royal ______?"
My goodness, it's ridiculous that anyone would think to go there - You'd have to take out a mortgage on the kiddie-winkie's BED!