Whats is with inmates doing huge choreographed dances, dont they have anything better to do with there time? Oh wait, they dont...
Oh, my.
Wow, There are so very many things I could say about this. The first is wow. Then here are some thoughts I had:1. is this some freaky form of punishment or did they all decide to do this together2. So at first i didn't realize the girl is really a dude, a dude with what appears to be a bald spot and a pony tail.3. How did girldude get to not wear the orange uniform??4. Do you think they had tryouts for the center parts?
Yowza!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Whats is with inmates doing huge choreographed dances, dont they have anything better to do with there time? Oh wait, they dont...
Oh, my.
Wow, There are so very many things I could say about this. The first is wow. Then here are some thoughts I had:
1. is this some freaky form of punishment or did they all decide to do this together
2. So at first i didn't realize the girl is really a dude, a dude with what appears to be a bald spot and a pony tail.
3. How did girldude get to not wear the orange uniform??
4. Do you think they had tryouts for the center parts?
Yowza!
Post a Comment