Tuesday, October 27

parking for expectant mothers

6 months into my pregnancy, I find out Capital One has several parking spots reserved for expectant mothers.

Oh how I wasted these past 6 months!

8 comments:

Alicia said...

A lot of stores do! Like UKrops, some Walmarts, Best Buy; take advantage of it!

Liz Smith said...

ive seen that a lot here. in fact, the mall by my house has that. im always tempted to park there...cuz theyre always empty and it's totally rock star parking, and how are they gonna know? then i remember the circle of honor thing from byu; integrity blah blah blah. :P tell you what though, the day i find out im pregnant, im totally going to go to the mall just so i can park in one of those spots! hahaha.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Target has some by our house. Sometimes when I am in a hurry I think about parking there still. I figure...I have a gut and a million kids with me. Who would ask? Seriously!

Suzanne said...

JEALOUS. (California HATES expectant mothers, apparently.)

Jackie, I hope after you have the baby you continue to park there for an additional six months to make up for missed time. (Because carrying a baby-in-car-seat is actually harder than carrying a baby-in-womb, I'll have you know.)

KaSs MiLeS said...

dont forget to look for that at best buy and babies r us too!

Megan said...

Best day of my pregnancy was the day I discovered the parking for expectant mothers spots. Oh bliss.

the Allers said...

Dude - majority of Utah does NOT. Ghetto.

Kellie said...

sorry to hear about your flu ailments. But the expectant mothers parking, def take advantage of that. I used it all the time at the grocery store, totally felt VIP.