Monday, October 5

how to become a super model

1. Get hired by Provo Craft as a writer/editor.
2. Get assigned a desk by the graphic designers and photographers.
3. Get sucked into one camera shoot after another because they know it's cheaper to use innocent employees instead of hired models.

Done and done.

And those stock shots they took all those years ago just keep coming back, such as on the new website for Roberts. I hope the fame and fortune (?) never stop, because this just may be my greatest legacy.

12 comments:

Alicia said...

Does this mean you don't really paint?

(P.s. Why the barefeet? Was that Ed's idea?)

And you're on the end of my Cricut Expression box! I can't throw it away because of that, in case you're wondering.

At least you appeared in your normal state. I just found the pic of me on the Knifty Knitter bag...well, the pic of my better half. They cut the rest off. :)

Love your guts!

Aly said...

That is awesome. You look so natural up there. That is how I paint and gaze for sure.

Jackie said...

Oh Alicia... the barefeet were TOTALLY Ed's idea. Kent was there too, but he kept making me laugh... in this picture you can tell I'm totally stifling a laugh thanks to KP.

Thank goodness we had PC to help beef up our modeling portfolios, right??

KaSs MiLeS said...

that picture of you is awesome! :0) they will haunting you for years to come.

Anitra said...

Who knew you were so multi-faceted, Jackie! You should post links to your other work so your adoring public can see =)

Katie C. said...

Wow! I never knew I stayed with a star model/painter.

whitney said...

ha! i love it!

Katie said...

Jackie, fantastic posture!

The Standrings said...

jackie that rocks

Lindy said...

Well, well, well. Aren't you just a celebrity?

Michal Thompson said...

is that not so cool though

Wonderland Girl said...

Personally, I prefer the modeling shot on Jenn's blog recently. :)