Sunday, October 18

souvenirs from a magical vacation

- Fun Dunlop-style family memories
- "Tans" (our versions, anyway)
- Sweet seashells
- Sand, sand, and more sand (where will I find it next?!)
- Easily 10 pounds each
- Disney paraphernalia we'll brainwash the Mooch to love
and last but not least...
- the Swine Flu

Eesh.

(We've been to the doctor and Doug and I are already on the mend.)


Thanks for making this dreamy trip possible, Dunlop Crew, plagues and all!

All 26 of us. Boo ya.

11 comments:

Lindy said...

Yowzas! Sorry to hear about your contracting a pig-type flu, but I'm so glad that you had a fun cruise.

the meyersons said...

your mom has swine flu

Liz Smith said...

ugh...hope you guys feel better soon.

glad you had a fun trip. :)

CYD said...

a few thoughts. firstly-i hate that you already posted about the trip. you clearly don't have a child yet. :) secondly, why does NJ have to be so freaking cold. thirdly, oink oink.
p.s. my fever returned this evening w/ a vengeance. curse you piggies. curse you.

Michal Thompson said...

Why does a good vacation always have to come with sickness??? Seriously! Wow, SO a prego lady made it through the swine flu! Well, now your done with it.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Was it a "magical" swine flu? Just wondering!

Mandy said...

FUN VACATION!!!! are you still sick with the swine flu? How have you been doing with it with pregnancy and all? I haven't been vaccinated for it yet? Please let me know your experience. I have been having sleepless nights as to whether or not to get the vaccine or not and don't know how I'll be if I do get the virus? Anyways.....
Hope you guys get better SOON!

John and Karisa said...

Wait, what???!?!?! You got swine flu? Jackie! Are you serious? Did you have to go to the hospital? How severe was it? Is your baby okay? We definitely need more details about that swine flu thing. Next post.

KaSs MiLeS said...

yuck on the flu. i love that doug is touching your belly in that huge group picture. that's what my sibling picture looks like :) what a fun cruise!

Brittany Nichole Miles said...

Jackie you are so on top of posting..sheesh! Looks like you guys had a blast! I can't wait to hear all about it...every detail! Talk about my dream vacation! Josh told me you got the swine flu..how terrible. Hope you're feeling better.

p.s. For the record...you & Katie were supposed to be at the prego party but you were both gone. Just wanted you to know!

Furniss Family said...

Your trip looks like it was so much fun! That is so terrible that you guys got the swine flu, how terrible. Hope you're feeling better!