Tuesday, November 4

the bad hair day that keeps on keepin' on

I've said it before and I'll say it again: if you show up to work without doing your hair, they're going to take a picture of you.

I present to the court Exhibit A: cricut.com

I may not work there anymore, but DANG that picture just keeps coming back.

PS- On a related note, my hair dryer CAUGHT ON FIRE this morning as I was using it. I saw something bright in the corner of my eye as I was drying my hair, but I didn't think anything of it. Luckily my brain triggered the alarm shortly after that DUH! That was an orange FLAME. Suffice it to say I have my hair in an ugly ponytail. Another bad hair day to spice up my life.

7 comments:

janaya said...

why can't these things happen to me? i seriously have nothing to blog about...

the Allers said...

Jackie - that is one of my greatest fears realized. In fact, I've been known to throw my blow dryer across the bathroom b/c I thought it was on fire. Thanks.

Also - wouldn't it have been rad if your hair was on fire for the Cricut shoot? I still think they owe you some royalties...

Kellie said...

So funny Jackie, love the cricut pic! Scary about the hair dryer, good thing you saw it when you did so your hair didn't go up in flames.

Kandis said...

Oh my gosh, that same thing happened with my blow dryer about a month ago! It totally caught on fire and freaked me out, crazy! Glad it didn't fry your hair off.

emily and logan said...

jackie, i can't see this picture of your alleged bad hair. why?!

Jackie said...

Em... try the link again. I'm the one in the picture wearing the painfully pale pink shirt.

It's worth the effort!

The Nelson's said...

That is so funny, the same thing happened to me (the picture I mean). Although I don't think the picture is used anymore. Thank goodness.