When it comes to taking pictures, apparently it's all we can think to do.










.JPG)


You can dress it up...

...or keep it casual.
It works for Jackie's graduation...

...the first day of Doug's graduation...
...and the second.
You can take it on vacation...

...whether you're visiting Sea World...
...or simply hiking.
Try it sassy...
...or in an awkward moment.

Use it when you're thoughtfully diverting your eyes...
...or when one of you is a rodeo clown.

The diversity of this pose will astound you.
So, on Anniversary Eve, here's to 2 years of a good thing!
14 comments:
You guys are great! But seriously, maybe time for a new pose :)
Its better than Tyler's default pose: His arm around my shoulders like I'm his little sister/best buddy from kindergarten. It's pretty annoying, but then again, MY default pose appears strikingly similar to yours. . . . .
this is hilarious. i love it. i wonder if we have a default pose?... it's probably something much less classy.
happy anniversary!!
I agree--you've chosen a default pose with class! Keep up the posing!
hahaha, I love it!
ok this is hilarious!!
at least you don't do the hand on the hip to look skinnier pose.
That's so funny that you do that every time. :0)
That cracks me up. Happy Anniversary!
Why mess with a winning formula?
PS. Has it really been TWO years? Wow! Time flies!
that's great. thanks for the laugh!
Ha! I love it! I KNEW there was something important about this day, ASIDE from it being my half birthday. We were in Provo Friday night and we shed a tear as we drove by your old apartment. Why did you have to move so far away??!!! We miss you guys! Hope your anniversary is like unto Super Dell - "totally awesome".
Wow that pose works wonders...i'll remember that!
Oh my gosh that is hilarious. Love it.d
You guys are hilarious. Happy 2 years!!
Post a Comment