oh. my. gosh. so i clearly didn't talk doug out of this?!!??! i will have to say it's scary, halloweenish, creative...but don't come crying to me when you get released from your callings.
I share Doogie's overwhelming love for Halloween. What a good wifey you are! Miss you're guts (even if they have a creepy baby crawling out of them......)
after closer inspection i have a question. did you add a white substance to the babies hands to represent the vernix!?!?!?!??!?!? i must say-if you did-very very creative indeed.
Night of the living dead! You look even scarier in the picture. Thank you for not following me around and staring at me like that all night. I may have peed my boyscout pants!
17 comments:
Oh my goodness! You guys are so funny... we miss you!
Awesome!
-Justin
I love you guys even more now.
Although it was slightly disturbing, you can't beat your creativity and Halloween spirit! :)
everyone at work just loves your costume!
this is the most amazing thing I've seen since lunch.
wow that is disturbing. you guys are amazing!
what the...? classic shafer moment. lovin it.
oh. my. gosh. so i clearly didn't talk doug out of this?!!??! i will have to say it's scary, halloweenish, creative...but don't come crying to me when you get released from your callings.
I share Doogie's overwhelming love for Halloween. What a good wifey you are! Miss you're guts (even if they have a creepy baby crawling out of them......)
If that creepy baby comes after Doug in his sleep, he shouldn't come crying to you.
My first thought when I saw that picture was "that has got to be Doug's idea!" you are a wonderful wife to go along. You won't regret it.
after closer inspection i have a question. did you add a white substance to the babies hands to represent the vernix!?!?!?!??!?!?
i must say-if you did-very very creative indeed.
As Noah would say, "Touche"!
Cyd, there is indeed a white substance on the hands.
Doug, Doug, Doug...
Night of the living dead! You look even scarier in the picture. Thank you for not following me around and staring at me like that all night. I may have peed my boyscout pants!
I love love love love those costumes. I laughed so hard out loud Troy came to see what the noise was about.
Post a Comment