Wednesday, January 7

nieces and nephews rock

Today this little girl turns 1:

I'm hoping Molly likes birthdays more than she likes snow clothes.

I'm not one for posting every time a niece or nephew ages--we have 17 nieces and nephews between us, and I just aint that organized. But that picture makes me laugh every time I look at it. EVERY time. And I felt today was an appropriate time to say nieces and nephews rock. Thanks for all the funny faces, the hilarious stories, and the loving. And thanks for letting your parents change your diapers.

Happy Birthday, Miss Molly. We sure do love you and your cheeks.

Here's to 17 and 4 more on the way!

2 comments:

The Mortensens said...

"I can't put my arms down......"

Happy Birthday Cutie Pie!

Stacey said...

That is hilarious!!! Good thing she stayed out there more than 15 minutes. She loved being outside with y'all. I can't believe she lasted over an hour. She came in all smiles. Thanks for playing with her and loving her. Love, Her Mommy